Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
A first class provider of MEP Design Services is seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for their Bristol office. The talented Engineer will be working alongside a highly reputable team to deliver projects that include mixed use commercial developments, listed buildings and high-end leisure facilities.
Conrad Consulting wants to hear from candidates with astute engineering capabilities who have proven capable liaising with clients and can work well within a team environment. Candidates should possess the following experience/attributes:
* Degree Qualification in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
* Ideally Chartered (or working towards) by CIBSE or the IMechE
* At least 4 years' experience working within a consultancy environment
* Demonstrable client facing experience
* Excellent knowledge of relevant design software such as Hevacomp and AutoCAD
* An excellent team player who is happy to mentor Junior colleagues
Outstanding opportunities, such as this, rarely come along. Our client is looking to offer up to £55,000 and a package including car allowance or company car, medical, life assurance, flexitime and pension plus a whole host of additional benefits.
For further information please get submit your CV with project portfolio or call 01728 726 127 for a conversation about your career move.