ACOUSTICS CONSULTANT - DOHA, QATAR
This is a superb, exciting career opportunity for a dynamic acoustics consultant, with around 2 years of professional experience, to work for a very established, international, multidisciplinary consultancy. This role would suit a tenacious Acoustics Consultant, that is looking to really establish themselves and forge a career in the Middle East.
An opportunity exists in my clients Doha offices for a self-motivated team player to work within their expanding Acoustics group.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity of gaining extensive experience on a number of prestigious projects. Based in the Doha office the role involves varied work on high-profile projects, from inception through to completion in multiple sectors including commercial, residential, education, sports, hospitality, health-care and industrial.
The company have a strong reputation for their technical skill and specialist knowledge to a wide range of projects across new-build, fit-out and refurbishment projects in the public and private sectors within the GCC and wider international footprint.
- MUST be currently based in or local to Qatar. (must be able to obtain an NOC if in Doha.)
- Have a Degree in Acoustics (or closely-related subject, e.g. physics), OR have the IOA postgraduate Diploma
- Have a Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience within a similar role (this experience needs to have been gained in a Consultancy or similar.)
- A valid driving license is also preferable, as the role will involve travel to sites, meetings etc. across Qatar.
- The work will initially involve architectural acoustics assessments, building acoustics assessments, building services noise assessments as well as on-site testing, and noise and vibration surveying.
Competitive salary package, accommodation allowance, private health care and life assurance.
For further information, please contact James Mowat at Energi People. All applications received are of course treated in the strictest of confidence.