Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Solution Recruitment are currently working alongside a leading building services consultancy in Kent, assisting in the search for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team.
The company is a fully comprehensive, award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy that specialise in the design, procurement and management of all aspects of the built involvement.
The practice are proud of their sterling reputation that has been built up over the years. Highly regarded as o the top employers in the industry, the company are consistently featured in the Building Magazine Good Employer Guide since 2007.
The consultancy is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer to join their head office in Kent. It is expected that you develop and progress designs from concept through to fully detailed and co-ordinated design packages. It is expected that you would be able to provide consultancy services through construction up to completion of the project.
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working for a UK Building Services Design Consultancy
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services or equivalent
- Chartered or working towards Chartered Engineer status with CIBSE
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience using the latest design software, AutoCAD, Hevacomp, IES etc. with knowledge of BIM/Revit (training will be provided)
- Previous experience in the mentoring of junior staff
The consultancy are in an excellent positon to offer you excellent career progression, mentoring and professional development, a competitive salary and great total staff benefits package.
To find out more information about this great opportunity, please contact Nic Antoniou at Solution Recruitment now!