Revit MEP Technician
Revit MEP Technician to join a highly successful Building Services consultancy based in Leicester.
Your new company
An opportunity for a Revit MEP Technician to join an established Building Services Consultancy based in Leicester, the company have offices all over the UK and are continuously expanding as it continues to win major work in the industrial, education, healthcare and commercial sectors. They continue to implement and move towards an integrated building information modelling service (BIM).
Your new role
You will be responsible for the production of MEP drawings and models in Revit. This will involve producing drawings and models on the basis of sketch information from engineers, using your experience and knowledge of building services to turn the sketches into coordinated models and high quality drawings.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in the use of Revit MEP & AutoCAD (Navisworks desirable)
* Experienced in preparation of MEP drawings and models with limited input from, engineers,using own experience to develop output from sketches provided by engineers.
* Ability to balance own workload against project requirements.
* Ability to communicate technical issues to co-professionals
* Proven success of working in a team environment.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work on multiple projects.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office range of software.
What you'll get in return
Salary £30,000 - 40,000 Depending on Experience
23-25days holiday + stats Pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.