Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
Associate Mechanical Design Engineer – London
I am representing a London based engineering consultancy with an outstanding reputation in the building services market for delivering bespoke design solutions to both private and public clients across the UK. An opportunity has arisen within their UK and International base build design team for an Associate Mechanical Design Engineer to work with a signature architect and lead a prestigious project in the Middle East from the UK.
The role will primarily involve working within a multi-disciplined team providing design and technical advice on the project for internal and external clients. A rigorous and structured approach is required for this position, utilizing appropriate methods and following relevant UK standards. You will be proactive in your work, determining best solutions to technical issues, and planning activities.
The role requires:
* Designing large commercial, retail, residential and mixed use schemes.
* Producing technically challenging drawings, reports and specifications
* Directing clients and external team liaison on technical issues
* Project management & general co-ordination
* Encouraging the use of sustainable design
* IT skills (including the ability to use industry standard software)
* A detailed knowledge of British Standards, Codes of Practices and other applicable materials
* Mentor junior engineers
* Be involved in resourcing plans, fees and bids
This role would best suit a driven, self-motivated and career-orientated individual, capable of multitasking whilst working effectively under pressure.
In return my client are looking to offer a very attractive base salary + 6% non-contributory pension + healthcare + holiday (including buy/sell scheme).
If you are ready to take on this challenge please get in touch with me on 0207 065 7276 or email an up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org