Associate Public Health Engineer
Associate Public Health Engineer for one of the most well respected and highly thought of building services consultancies in London.
Our client are an international award winning practice who have been established for well over 30 years and have worked on a number of prestigious projects both in the UK and across the globe.
The firm are currently looking to secure an Associate Public Health Engineer to lead the established team in London, this is a key position within the London team, and can offer the successful candidate a great team to work alongside, a fantastic portfolio of work and an opportunity to continue to progress within the company.
The successful candidate will
· Have 8+ years’ proven Public Health Design Engineering experience
- including domestic hot and cold water services, soil, waste and rainwater drainage, and above and below ground drainage
- Recent UK experience
- gained across commercial (new build, refurbishments and fit out), residential and mixed use developments
· Have extensive project management experience (to £multi million)
· Have solid team management experience
· Excellent negotiating expertise, and communication skills at all levels
· Approachable professional, with a flexible outlook, have the ability to take the initiative, and have excellent business acumen
· Relevant degree+ in Building Services Engineering Design
· Have professional membership of SoPHE
This is an exceptional opportunity that would suit a technically astute and career minded individual who would relish the opportunity to join one of the most well respected consultancies in London.