Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Solution Recruitment are currently working in partnership with London’s leading Building Services Consultancy in search of a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join their award winning team.
Established in the 70s, the company is an established multi-disciplinary building services consultancy with a proud reputation in the delivery of high quality and reliable design solutions with a strong emphasis on sustainability in design and in everyday use.
Over the years the consultancy has established expertise on the delivery of high profile, landmark projects in both London and Overseas including the iconic 30 St Mary Axe (Gherkin), 20 Fenchurch Street, 100 Bishopsgate just to name a few.
Due to continual project wins over the last few months, the company is looking for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join their busy design time.
- You will be a team player with experience working within a multi-disciplined design consultancy in the UK
- Previous experience in mentoring and development of junior engineers
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience within the commercial, new build, high end resi, mixed use developments from concept, scheme and detailed design
- Solid, in depth knowledge of Building Services Engineering Systems
- Previous experience in the project management of large multi-million pound projects in both in the UK and overseas
- Confident in your abilities to represent the company at client and design team meetings and attend site visits when required.
To find out more information, please contact Nic Antoniou at Solution Recruitment on 0207 8559 644 alternatively you can drop me an email with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly