Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Solution Recruitment are currently working in partnership of a leading independent consultancy practice assisting in the search of a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team of building services engineers in their London office.
Having acquired over 40 years’ experience operating within the building services sector, the consultancy have grown to establish two offices with a staff count of 40 engineers split between two locations.
Specialists in the delivery of projects across the commercial, high rise, residential, leisure and education sectors the consultancy are well experienced in the delivery of working on projects with values between £2m - £300m.
- The building services consultancy requires a Senior Mechanical Engineer with the minimum of 7 Years’ experience working for a consultancy practice in the UK.
- You will be Chartered or currently working towards Chartership status
- Degree/HND in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
- Keen on developing your career further, enabling you to progress through the companies accredited training and development scheme , striving for promotion
- Technically astute, able to work on your own accord, when required attend client and design team meetings
- Take part in the mentoring and development of junior staff
The consultancy are keen to find the best possible talent and pride themselves on offering above market salaries and benefits package, great portfolio of projects to work on and will extend the olive branch offering you rigid structure for your own professional development.
To find out more information about this great opportunity, please contact Nic Antoniou at Solution Recruitment at 0207 855 9644. Alternatively you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.