Intermediate Public Health Design Engineer
Solution Recruitment is currently working with a Global multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy assisting in the search for an Intermediate Public Health Design Engineer for their busy office in Central London.
Collectively the consultancy have a network of offices in 150 countries and employ over 12,000 people and are masters in finding opportunities that offer complexity, turning obstacles into elegance and sustainable design solutions.
The biggest shareholders are the company’s employees. With staff retention rates in excess of 90% the working environment is second to none.
What is on offer for me?
- Access to working on the largest and most technically challenging projects including but not limited to the high end commercial, leisure, stadium, mixed use development, high rise, hotel, aviation sectors just to name a few
- True hands on role that will enable you to have a key role within the public health team responsible for the design and delivery of large multi-million pound projects from inception and all the way to completion
- Work part of a family of professionals that embrace quality, sustainable design solutions for the built environment
- Market leading salary and benefits package. As the consultancy are employee owned, from day one you will be provided the opportunity to take advantage of the employee share scheme.
- It is expected that you have minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a UK building services consultancy
- Relevant qualifications in Public Health Engineering or Building Services
To find out more information about this excellent opportunity, please contact Nic Antoniou at Solution Recruitment now on 0207 855 9644. Alternatively you can drop me an email to email@example.com