Conrad Consulting is working with a nationally renowned up-and-coming engineering consultancy to recruit a Senior / Associate Fire Engineer to join their Building Services Team.
Since the opening of their first office this client has experienced steady growth and professional recognition for providing, not only, award winning engineering but excellent employee satisfaction. Working on projects that include buildings of national significance, sustainable housing and retail centres their work is varied with their close knit teams kept busy at all times.
The successful candidate will be working within multi-disciplinary projects teams offering design and development contribution to fire protection systems. This will include the detailed smoke control design and computer simulation of fire dynamics and fire spread. Such an outstanding opportunity will involve liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure and integrated design process throughout.
* Relevant Engineering qualification ideally up to degree level however those with extensive career experience will also be considered.
* Extensive understanding of relevant design software.
* Membership of relevant bodies such as IFireE.
* Ideally Chartered, working towards or happy to work towards becoming so.
* Excellent salary commensurate to role - we anticipate this to be between £35,000 - £55,000 however please apply with your salary expectations.
* Industry leading flexible benefits package.
Call Jessica Davey on 01728 726 127 to find out about other opportunities we have available.