Principle Mechanical Design Engineer - Croydon
A well renowned engineering consultancy who have recently won a number of international awards are currently looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer. This is a superb opportunity to join an employer that offers significant potential for career progression and personal development, working on some fantastic projects.
This building services consultancy which has solid routes within the consultancy market in the uk are looking to expand their team due to continuous project wins over a sustained period. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious engineer who is currently managing junior engineers and projects of a medium size or segments of large projects.
You will be responsible to design mechanical building services to ensure they fully meet the client's requirements and that projects are delivered within budget and on programme, with a large emphasis on sustainable design, aimed at winning awards for your work. We have outlined the duties further, below.
- Work with the client to develop a detailed brief and reports of their requirements.
- Take a proactive role in influencing design of the buildings in relation to efficient services integration and building energy performance.
- Integrate the demands of sustainability and carbon emission reduction strategy into the project.
- Ensure the successful completion of the physical construction of the project.
- Produce outline design, scheme design, and detailed design reports including drawings and specifications.
- Manage the commercial aspects of the project.
For more information about this role please contact George Osborn on 0203 1595 387/ 07794 819 572