Mechanical & Electrical Project Officer
Working alongside the M & E Project Manager this role will help to deliver planned work projects for replacement passenger lifts, Security and fire systems, electrical distribution and a range of other projects.
The person will also possess the communication skills and knowledge to work with all stakeholders in a project.
Who we’re looking for
• An experienced person specialising in mechanical and electrical projects relating to the housing sector.
• A knowledge of tendering and contract procedures
• A technical understanding of the various aspects of M & E plant.
• A team player, capable of leading on projects.
• A proven record of delivering good customer service
• An understanding of budget management and financial controls
What we’ll offer you
• A salary in a range of £38,000 to £42,000 p.a.
• Great holidays – 23 days, plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
• The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
• Flexible working
• Employee referral scheme
• A great pension scheme
• Cash claim-back on medical treatments
• Travel to work loan
• Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, childcare vouchers, critical illness and travel insurance
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. We provide housing of all different types of customers who live in our almost 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, we’re an organisation that’s going places.
Please include a supporting statement explaining how your skills and experience meet the criteria of the job description and person specification. Please either upload this as part of your application or add it to your CV, as you are only able to upload one document to the system.
Closing Date: Wednesday 25 January 2017
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 30 January 2017