Building Services Team Manager
Conrad Consulting are currently working with a highly successful design consultancy who are looking for a Building Services Design specialist to head up the design team in their newly formed Leicester office.
Your new role as the Building Services Design Manager will see you get involved in projects ranging from commercial and industrial schemes in excess of £25M, to a number of smaller projects in sectors such as local authority and education to name just a few.
Applications are welcomed from Design Engineers already in a similar position or from someone ready to take the next step into management. You will still have a hands on role in design, but will also be responsible for generating new business for the department.
* Lead and manage a small team of design engineers
* Provide input to the Mechanical or Electrical design, calculations and specifications
* Lead the technical development of the group
* Managing an existing client base and set about growing new relationships
* Resourcing and delivering to a financial target
* Minimum HNC/HND in mechanical, electrical or building services engineering
* Be Chartered or working towards this status
* Extensive experience on delivering projects
* Exceptional technical design skills
* Any prior experience in business development for M&E works would be highly favourable
This is a terrific company to be apart of, who will reward you with a competitive salary alongside an attractive benefits package.
For more information, please contact Ben Thompson on 0113 457 0077 or email a current CV at the earliest opportunity.
Apply for Building Services Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly