Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services
Electrical Design Engineer - To £50K + Package
The Electrical building Services Design Engineer will be required to be able to independently design, develop, manage and deliver projects from concept/feasibility stage, through design and construction to commissioning and handover.
- Produce Electrical and lighting calculations in accordance with British and CIBSE guidelines.
- Detail development of concept designs to include equipment selection and specification.
- Leading meetings with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors.
- Project management.
- Carrying out Site inspections.
- Mentoring and guiding less experienced engineers.
- New build commercial office developments.
- New build and refurbishment leisure centres.
- Numerous Mixed use development (circa 500,000m2) consisting of retail, hotel, commercial and residential.
- New build high rise residential towers
- New build primary and secondary schools
- Well established privately owned building services and sustainability consultancy.
- Impressive track record across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
- Flat management structure.
- Stable company that has achieved circa 20% growth year on year.
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services
- Minimum of 3 years design experience.
- Good concept and detailed design skills.
- Able to run projects independently.
- Good command of Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD
- Good understanding of BS7671, CIBSE LG7 and BS EN81 and Part P