Project Manager - IRELAND
**IRELAND** Project Manager required for a Pharmaceutical project to upgrade an API Manufacturing Facility. This will be a contract role ranging between 12-24 months, depending on project workload.
There will be a portfolio of projects for you to manage as my client are planning a carrying out a “suite by suite” upgrade of API operations, typically €1M per suite upgrade
- Nutsche filters
- Scrubber systems
- Solvent storage areas
- Other typical API equipment
Your support team will include 2 x Project Engineers, 2 x Process Engineers and 1 x CAD Designer.
This role is exclusively for experienced Pharmaceutical Project Managers who have the following experience:
- API Manufacturing
- Managing Capital Engineering Projects in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Engineering background (Mechanical, Chemical, Process or Electrical)
- Managing of Projects in excess of €5M
- Minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical experience
Please submit your CV if you are suited to this role. Applicants without the above experience will not be considered.
Apply for Project Manager - IRELAND
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly