Principal Electrical Design Engineer
Principal Electrical Design Engineer - We are looking for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer to work for a consultancy based in Birmingham.
My client is an independent, international, engineering and project management consultancy with over 13 years of experience. They deliver services in the fields of aviation, buildings, energy, industry, infrastructure, maritime, mining, transport, urban and rural planning, and water.
They have 6,000 colleagues across the globally and work for public and private clients in more than 130 countries, delivering the engineering and environmental solutions they need to help them achieve their ambitions.
Your duties as Principal Electrical Design Engineer are to include:
- Preparing design calculations, drawings, studies, specifications and reports.
- Development of new concepts
- Project Management
- Coordinating and mentoring junior team members
- Client Managment
Our client is looking for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer with experience in:
- BEng (Hons) or MEng in Building Services / Electrical Engineering
- Working towards or achieved Chartered Status (correct academic status or years served)
- Extensive post education experience.
Experience in four or more of the following areas:
- Industrial Buildings
- Mission Critical Facilities
- Food and Beverage
- Ports or Maritime
- Facilities Management Orgs
- Design / Consultancy
Knowledge and practical experience of:
- Electrical Calculation Software
- Lighting Reality (Desirable)
- NBS (Engineering Services)
- Application of key M&E EU legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer to work within a wide range of sectors.
To discuss this in more detail please contact me on 0207 065 7270 or send through a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com.