Electrical Design Engineer
We are currently working with a long standing M&E contractor in Liverpool who are looking to add an Electrical Design Engineer to their Building Services team.
As the successful Electrical Design Engineer, your new role would see you assume the responsibility of leading, directing, overseeing and delivering the electrical building services designs to a high standard. You will be joining a team of 10 ranging from graduates to Chartered engineers, working on a mix of projects spanning all sectors. You'll have the luxury of joining a complete Revit environment with strong BIM capabilities.
- Assume technical and commercial lead of electrical department
- Carry out sketch designs & calcs in work winning stages
- Review design calculations from external design engineers
- Lead the electrical team in developing detailed designs, drawings and calcs using relevant software packages
- Challenge team members to ensure designs meet relevant standards and customer requirements
- Software proficiency in recognised packages such as; Hevacomp, Cymap, Amtech, Dialux, Relux, AutoCAD and Revit MEP
- CEng or pursuing this status, alongside professional membership such as CIBSE/IET
- Sound understanding of current building regs
- Ability to manage design teams
- Highly driven with a customer focus
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum, coupled with a company car/car allowance and other benefits.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Ben Thompson on 0113 457 0077 or email a copy of your most recent CV at the earliest opportunity.
Apply for Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly