Associate Electrical Design Engineer
£55,000 to £65,000 + Benefits
A world renowned architecturally led building consultancy is now looking for an Associate to join their environmental engineering group. Due to strong project wins, the consultancy is now after a strong project deliverer who is capable of taking them to the next level.
Working on some of the most well-known projects in the UK and abroad you will have the chance to run your own team and develop and deliver your own set of projects to the consultancy's illustrious client base.
Benefits include - 23 days holiday, 5% pension, Life insurance cover, private medical insurance, 2 professional subscriptions and profit share scheme
* Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Chartered MCIBSE (Desirable)
* Minimum 10 years design experience within a consultancy or contractor environment
* Appreciation for other disciplines
* Proven track record in project delivery
* Knowledge of Revit MEP and the wider BIM picture
* Ability to run a team and mentor junior engineers
For more information or to apply, please call Martin Bell on 01728 726135 or email a current CV