Electronic Design Engineer - RF
Electronic Design Engineer - RF (Radio Frequency)
Desired experience and skills:
- Product life cycle development
- Working with radio equipment
- Analogue and digital hardware
- Working to deadlines
- Hardware schematics and design
- Testing and debugging
- Technical documentation
- Working alongside other software and hardware engineers
This company are looking to expand their team, and are looking for an RF engineer to join the team as soon as possible. The contract is initially for 12 months, with scope for extension.
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to (see below) for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.