Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
£35,000 to £40,000 + Benefits
City of London
An award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy is now looking for a top intermediate mechanical design engineer to join their team in Central London. Working on projects in the UK and internationally you will be joining a solid team offering some of the top technical building services designs available in London. As an intermediate engineer you will be tasked with running some of the smaller projects within the team from concept to completion where you will also look after the time and financial criteria. The company can offer strong routes to chartership and it will be desired that the right candidate will move up to a senior position within the first 12 months.
* Degree in building services engineering or architectural engineering
* Minimum 4 years mechanical design experience within building services
* Good working knowledge of IES and Hevacomp with a basic understanding of Revit
* Wide project experience spanning commercial, residential and healthcare
* Professional membership to CIBSE
Candidates should be able to detail a minimum of two projects that they have been the "lead engineer" on.
This consultancy offers a top flexible benefits package which is one of the top packages available within the market.
For more information or to apply, please contact Martin Bell on 01728 726135 or email a current CV
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly