Mechanical Design Engineer
We are currently working with an established M&E contractor based in Manchester who are looking to add a Mechanical Design Engineer with around 5 years experience to their growing team.
This presents an opportunity to grow your reputation as a Mechanical Design Engineer within the North West as the majority of current and future projects are based within central Manchester and the surrounding areas. You will be given exposure to a number of different sectors with current work in the leisure, residential, education and healthcare sectors.
As the successful engineer, you should have gained a minimum of a HNC/HND in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering and be competent using key software packages such as AutoCAD and Hevacomp, with any IES and Revit MEP experience a distint advantage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare mechanicaldesign to client's specification.
- Contribute to overall project implementation.
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Prepare design drawings in AutoCAD format as required.
- Formulate calculations as required (this includes any modelling as necessary).
- Write internal and external reports.
- Undertake design audits.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum. Benefits include a company car (after successfully probation period), pension, healthcare and a discretionary company bonus.
For further information, please contact Ben Thompson on 0113 457 0077 or email a copy of your most recent CV at the earliest opportunity.