Senior Project manager
Our client is looking for a Senior Project manager with a mechanical bias. You will need a good understanding of contracts as well as health and safety legislation. You will also have a good understanding of site quality and inspections.
The project managers role will be:
- Be responsible for the project adminstration
- Undertake quality checks
- Make sure design calculations are correct
- Risk assesments
- Survey tests and reports on the mechanical installation.
- Undertake contract administration duties
The person will be:
- Will have MCIBSE/IMechE or HNC/HND and a good level of experience
- Have the abilty to prioritise their workload
- knowledge of MS office
- Good managerial skills as well as presentation skills.
If this sounds like it would be a good fit for you then please do not hesistate to get in contact.