Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Part Time - £275 per day
I am currently looking to recruit a contract Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, to work on an interim basis (2-3 days per week with the potential of more hours).
The position may suit someone who does not want full time work. You could be at the latter stages of your career and looking to wind down or alternatively work around family commitments.
The position would suit someone who is ideally based in the Midlands region, but the work can be done remotely from home so provided you are prepared to travel for site visits location is flexible (within reason).
- A minimum of 8-10 years experience within as a Mechanical Design Engineer within MEP Building Services.
- A minimum of 5 years experience within a Senior/Lead based role within Mechanical Building Services.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest Building Services regulations.
- A good understanding of all MEICA plant and design aspects associated with Building Services.
- Comfortable in a client facing environment.
- Experience of detailed Mechanical Design, sub-contractor specifications, construction management.
- Friendly team player, who is happy to work as part of an ambitious team.
In return my client will offer a very competitive rate, the chance to work flexi hours and work on some excellent projects.
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Part Time - £275 per day
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly