Chartered Building Surveyor
Role: Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / BS / MRICS
Salary:£40,000-50,000 + Benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate.Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / BS / MRICS required immediately for an SME building consultancy located in Surrey. They provide a range of services, which includes new build, planning and development, refurbishment and more. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
The Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / BS / MRICS role will entail:
- Working across various sectors, including residential and commercial
- Building Condition Surveys
- Forward Maintenance registers
- Submission of planning and building control applications
- Working within a team of 10
Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / BS / MRICS essentials:
- Over 3 years post qualification experience
- MUST HAVE experience of residential or commercial condition surveys
- General background, with excellent written and verbal skills
- A team player, but also someone who is able to function as an individual
- Fully MRICS qualified
Interviews are being held from the 20th February but they are able to wait for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / BS / MRICS to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.
Apply for Chartered Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly