Project Director (MEP)
Project Director for one of the most well respected and highly thought of building services consultancies in London.
Our client are an international award winning practice who have been established for well over 30 years and have worked on a number of prestigious projects both in the UK and Internationally.
Due to planned growth of the established London team, the firm are currently looking to secure a Project Director from an electrical, mechanical or public health engineering background. This is a key position within the London team, and can offer the successful candidate a talented pool of engineers to work with, and a fantastic portfolio of work along with an opportunity to continue to progress within the company.
The successful candidate will
- 10+ years’ experience working in an MEP consultancy with previous commercial project experience (the ideal candidate will have worked across a diverse portfolio of projects including commercial, retail, residential, hotel & leisure)
- This experience must be recent, with UK project exposure and include multimillion pound projects
- Stable career history
- Have extensive project leadership and delivery experience
- Business Development experience
- Team leadership, developing and mentoring skills
- Degree qualified – Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services or other related Engineering degree
- Membership of a relevant professional body (i.e. CIBSE / IMechE / IET)
This is an exceptional opportunity that would suit a technically astute and career minded individual who would relish the opportunity to join one of the most well respected consultancies in London.