Outstanding opportunity to join one of the most revered multidisciplinary consultancies, providing services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment.
Due to expanding projects our client is seeking a Resident Engineer to join their talented Building Services Team in Cambridge on a 6 month contract working on a prestigious laboratory project.
• Vibrant individuals with strong Building Services background ideally electrically biased
• Ability to work unaided on site
• Experience of working on healthcare, laboratory or pharmaceutical projects
• First-rate communication skills with the ability to liaise with the design engineers
• Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the ability to meet project deadlines
• Drive and determination
• Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
As the ideal applicant you will have recent UK experience with the ability to work unaided on laboratory projects.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Micaela Mitchell - email@example.com