Graduate Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer
An innovative Building Services Consultancy with a reputation for designing and delivering energy efficient buildings such as museums, schools, galleries, universities and theatres are looking for a Graduate or Junior Mechanical Design Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to join an employee focussed company and develop your skills in all aspects of Mechanical, Public Health, Building Physics and Integrated design.
This will include;
- Duct, pipe and plant sizing.
- Producing technical drawings in AutoCAD or Revit
- Assisting Senior Engineers in designing and delivering projects
- Attending design team meetings with architects.
- Preparing engineering designs and specifications for HVAC installations.
- Amending original drawings according to specification revisions.
- Liaising with equipment manufacturers and specialist external consultants.
- Assisting with Thermal Modelling when required.
- Attending CPD in order that you stay abreast of new developments, technologies, materials or legislation affecting the built environment.
This is a great opportunity for a bright and outgoing Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to join a well-established and stable consultancy and develop their skills across RIBA stages 2 - 6.
It is essential that you are Degree qualified, have at least 12 months' experience as a Graduate Mechanical (Building Services / HVAC) Design Engineer and can use AutoCAD and at least one of the following packages; IES, Hevacomp or Revit.