Electrical Maintenance Technician - Mondelez
1 day left
- Full Time
I have a great opportunity for a skilled electrical maintenance technician to join a leading facilities services provider on a key manufacturing site, based near Birmingham area. This is a full time permanent position with development opportunity for the right candidate.
The position is offered on a Monday - Friday basis, 40hrs per week and a competitive salary and package.
Your job duties will be to maintain, service, fault find and repair various electrical equipment in support of site services including the following;
- Internal and external lighting.
- Control Panel maintenance.
- Cooling towers.
- Motors, pumps, inverters drives, PLC's and BMS.
- Access Controls,
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Intruder alarms,
- Testing and Inspecting (PAT, RCD's & electrical installations)
- LV/HV systems
- Carry out basic electrical installations as required
- Manage sub contract labour as required
- Update Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Act as Authorised Person or Senior Authorised Person.
- Ensure all work requests are carried out as requested to maximise uptime
- Log downtime and report on root cause
- H&S across plant and equipment within the department
- Engage and complete all trainings requirements
- Develop Continuous Improvement within the department.
The skills you will need:
- Multi skilled engineering background.
- City and Guilds, Btec, ONC / HNC Level Qualification
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
- Knowledge of control systems, inverter drives, BMS and PLC's.
- Excellent fault finding skills
- Electrical installation skills
- Ability to read, understand and sketch technical drawings and literature to gather information to assist with maintenance and fault finding
- Sound knowledge and experience of Environmental, Health & Safety and regulatory requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply for Electrical Maintenance Technician - Mondelez
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly