Up to £40,000 + Generous Package
A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented Acoustic Consultant to join an award winning international company in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be offered the chance to work on Environmental and Building Acoustic Projects for a vibrant consultancy that specialises in offering the highest quality of service. Candidates will be working within a growing team on a wide range of projects including schools, performing arts centres and a large commercial building.
Due to the niche nature of this requirement, candidates who are currently working from Junior to Senior level will be considered for this role.
Key Acoustic Consultant Responsibilities
* Undertaking noise and vibration surveys.
* Writing technical reports and specifications.
* Liaising with clients and other industry professionals.
* Management of Junior Staff (Senior Position)
Key Acoustic Consultant Requirements
* Qualified to degree level in Acoustics or other relevant discipline.
* Membership of the IOA.
* Experience of Modelling software such as Cadna, Odeon, Insul.