Fabric engineer - london victoria, £27, 500
Fabric engineer - london victoria, £27, 500 +ample progression and over time
With 30 years mechanical and electrical experience this family run business combines technical software and capabilities with a personal approach to deliver innovation, quality workmanship, cost-effectiveness and prompt delivery. This national wide Building Services Company currently has circa 120 multi disciplined service engineers and its low turnover of staff is testament to there employee commitment. There reputation and skills, have made them number one choice for building services.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for building service / fabric engineer join their team on one of London’s most exciting and prestigious sites. Working in the heart of London a 500,000 sq ft commercial office space you will be providing service and preventative maintenance.
- On call 1 in 3 weeks. £100 per week
- Early shift 7 – 4. Late shift 10:00 to 19:00. Rotating one week early, one week late.
- LOADS of OT. Most likely 2 weekends each month.
Here’s what we need:
- Strong communicator
- Well presented
- Younger would be good – I know this is a bit cheeky, but the site is really busy and candidate needs a bit of get up and go to keep up. At the same time, needs to be experienced enough to command respect of the client and tenants.
- Good fabric skills, but more important will be attitude. Should be keen to muck in with the team and get stuff done.
- Experience in FCU servicing, Fire Alarm Testing and Emergency Light testing would be very advantageous.
- Needs to be able to prioritise and manage multiple demands.
- Needs to be ok with paperwork and completing records to a good standard.
- Needs to be able to self direct – site is too busy for supervisor to micromanage.
25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
Over time at 1.5 or double depending on the day/ time
Ample progression and training
Healthcare, 4% contribution pension.