Senior - Associate Public Health Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior to Associate Public Health Engineer for one of the most well respected and highly thought of building services consultancies in the UK for their office in Surrey.
Our client has been established for over 40 years, in that time have achieved impressive growth across the UK and around the world with offices in America, Australia, the Middle East and Far East. The company work on some of the most innovative and high profile projects being undertaken in the building services industry at this time, their portfolio of projects is rich and diverse and includes Data Centres, commercial, financial and trading, high end residential, Science and Healthcare.
The firm are currently looking to secure a Senior - Associate Public Health Engineer, this is a key position within the Surrey team, and can offer the successful candidate a great team to work alongside, a fantastic portfolio of work and an opportunity to continue to progress within the company.
The successful candidate will
· Have 8+ years’ proven Public Health Design Engineering experience
- including domestic hot and cold water services, soil, waste and rainwater drainage, and above and below ground drainage
- Recent UK experience
- gained across commercial (new build, refurbishments and fit out), residential and mixed use developments
· Have extensive project management experience (to £multi million)
· Approachable professional, with a flexible outlook, have the ability to take the initiative, and have excellent business acumen
· Relevant degree+ in Building Services Engineering Design
· Have professional membership of SoPHE
This is an exceptional opportunity that would suit a technically astute and career minded individual who would relish the opportunity to join one of the most well respected consultancies in Greater London.
Apply for Senior - Associate Public Health Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly