Building Services Hybrid Engineer - Award Winning Consultancy
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is keen to hear from candidates who are capable of designing both mechanical and electrical building services installations. Currently 40 strong the consultancy are looking to strategically grow to cope with their strong order book for 2017 and early parts of 2018.
Working alongside some of the most well-known architects in London you will be capable of taking a project from concept to completion on projects in London and the Home Counties.
Providing a complete flexible and cost effective approach you will understand the wider picture.
The consultancy can offer an excellent benefits package and encourages employees to attend CPD’s and work towards Chartered status.
• Degree in building services engineering
• Minimum 4 years building services design experience
• Well versed in AutoCAD, Revit, Amtech, Hevacomp and IES
• Experience in attending client and design meetings
• Ability to think outside the box and question current engineering trends
• Excellent working knowledge of BS and CIBSE guidelines
• CIBSE Membership
For more information or to apply, please call Martin Bell on 01728 726135 or email a current cv with project experience to email@example.com
Apply for Building Services Hybrid Engineer - Award Winning Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly