One of the UK’s leading building services and sustainability consultancies, now has a vacancy available for an IES Modeller to join its building physics and sustainability team.
- The IES Modeller job will offer a basic salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Have been trading for almost 30 years.
- Currently employ circa 100 staff across their 6 regional offices.
- Their full range of services includes BIM, mechanical, electrical and public health design, BREEAM, sustainability and building physics and planning application guidance.
- Project sectors include commercial, residential, hotels, retail, healthcare and sports & leisure.
- They can offer great career development opportunities through CIBSE accredited training.
- Dynamic Simulation Modelling using IES VE Software on a range of buildings, both residential and non-domestic, at various stages of the design and construction process
- Providing overheating analysis and advice on mitigation measures to the design team
- Providing L2A compliance assessments and provide design advice
- Undertake daylighting and Mat 1 Impact Analysis for BREEAM credits.
- Communicating the findings of your analysis to Local Planning Authorities, Building Control and the design team.
- You will also occasionally be required to assist the mechanical engineers in the design of HVAC services.