Junior Mechanical Engineer
Junior Mechanical Engineer - London - £22K to £32K + Package
We are representing a market leading and dynamic Building Consultancy with an expanding M&E Engineering Division. They have identified a need to provide additional engineering support to their London City operations.
The role will appeal to an individual that either has a Degree in Building Services or has some experience of Mechanical Building Services and is looking to join a professional practice that will help them develop their skills further.
The nature of the work is varied, you will work on Mechanical Building Services Design, Project Management, M&E Surveys and Report Writing. So if you keen to not be tied to a desk designing all day but out there Project Managing and running jobs, then this role could be perfect.
As a business they have a great track record of training and developing talent and have a CIBSE accredited internal Chartership programme. You have the opportunity to work alongside professionally qualified peers from M&E along with Building Surveying, Project Management and Cost Consultancy that will broaden your knowledge and understanding of the commercial property sector, seting you apart from your peers.
- Academic or practical experience of Mechanical Building Services
- Be able to correspond with clients and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Have a minimum of 2 years design experience following graduation.
- Technical understanding of building services systems/technologies and their applications.
- Experience with the use of design software such as Hevacomp, IES and AutoCAD.
As long as you have a grounding in Building Services, either from an academic or practical point of view and the ambition to develop your knowledge of Mechanical Building Services Design then please get in touch.