Team Leader/Head of M&E - Director and Equity Opportunity - London
Are you a motivated Building Services M&E Design engineer, looking for a genuine opportunity to grow and develop your own team, with a view of stepping up to Full Director (ownership and equity shares) in the future?
If the answer is yes, and you feel you have the ambition and long term desire to do so, please read on.
I am currently working with a leading Mechanical and Electrical Design consultancy, established in the London market for over 20 years.
They have some great clients on their books (well established, blue chip companies) so the work load is there, what they are looking for is someone who can perform a client facing role, ensure high quality project delivery, and work towards the growth of the London office.
They are genuinely flexible on the level of engineer they will consider, this really is about your motivation and desire to succeed long term. You may be an exceptional Senior/Principal/Associate level Mechanical or Electrical Design engineer, who really wants to make their mark and become a leader within the industry. Alternatively you could be Associate Director level or above, but not see the clear path to full Director/Equity status within your current business.
What is essential is the ability to see the bigger picture, the opportunity to join a well established, highly respected brand name within the M&E consulting sector, where your own career and future prospects are purely down to you and your hard work.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Mechanical or Electrical Design engineer, within the London Building Services Consulting environment.
- Ideally a chartered engineer, or working towards this (not essential).
- Happy to perform a client facing role, oversee the delivery of M&E Design projects, and representing the company in a positive and professional way.
- The genuine desire to become a future Director and equity owner of a business, and be prepared to work hard to achieve this goal.
- Based within a commutable distance from London.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of an established London Consultancy, working on some great projects.
- Genuine prospects to full directorship and equity share holding. If you are not interested in this as a long term goal then this role isn’t the right one for you.
- A strong workload and excellent reputation within the London market place. They have some very good clients on their books, with long term repeat business.
- The chance to shape and develop your own team.
- Reward for hard work. A Number of their current board have been promoted through the business in different regional offices.
If you are a motivated engineer looking for a great long term career opportunity, please get in touch with Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment for a fully confidential discussion. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
I can be contacted on my direct line 01483 343 016, or alternatively my mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org