Mechanical Project Engineer with Design Experience - North Surrey
A new Mechanical Project Engineer position has become available for an established Building Services Design and Build Contractor, based in North Surrey.
They are a reputable Mechanical services company that offer a full scope of Building Services solutions, from heating, air conditioning, ventilation, plumbing and water / electrics, both on the design and installation side.
The work undertaken is generally large office spaces and a variety of public and commercial buildings.
They are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to be based in their North Surrey office, but regularly overseeing work on site, in and around London.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
• Mechanically minded individual who is competent in all aspects of mechanical installation
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience overseeing multiple mechanical engineers on site
• Mechanical Design experience is advantageous, however not essential
What my client can offer you:
• To work for an specialist Mechanical services company with an excellent good stream of work throughout the UK
• The opportunity to work on both the Project Engineering and Mechanical Design side, of new exciting commercial projects
• Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Project Engineer, and this role sounds of interest to you, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to reach me on the number above or would like to discuss after hours, feel free to contact me on my mobile phone: 07393445146.