Revit MEP Technican
Revit MEP Technician
Up to £35,000 + Generous Benefits
Conrad Consulting is currently working with an esteemed Building Services Consulting who are looking to add a Revit MEP Technician to assist on a variety of exciting projects. This Building Services consultancy has proven a quality service and a strong work ethic really putting their mark within a competitive market.
Revit MEP Technicians must demonstrate great competence with AutoCAD and a good knowledge of Revit. Building Services experience would heighten chances of landing a role within this award winning consultancy. The company are keen to develop its employees allowing them to reach and exceed professional capabilities.
Key Responsibilities Revit MEP Technician:
* Input of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Schematics into Revit.
* Full understanding of Revit - including setting up of families.
* Co-ordination of Services into other disciplines and clash detection.
Key Requirements Revit MEP Technician:
* Experience using Revit MEP (Essential)
* Experience inputting Mechanical Services - Heating, Ventilation & Cooling
* Experience inputting Electrical Services - LV Distribution, Fire Systems, Lighting, Security
* Experience imputing Public Health Services - Hot and Cold Water, Waste