CAD Technician (Mechanical / HVAC)
A leading M&E building services contractor based in Northamptonshire now has a vacancy available for a CAD Technician to join its mechanical HVAC (heating, ventilation and conditioning) team due to an increase in their workloads.
- The CAD Technician job will offer a basic salary of between £18,000 and £35,000 depending on experience.
- The company has been in business for over 30 years.
- They currently employ circa 50 staff.
- Their key services include mechanical and electrical building services design, full installation, project management, commercial management and services & maintenance.
- Their key project sectors commercial offices, residential, retail, education and leisure.
- Production of 2D mechanical heating, ventilation and air conditioning drawings using AutoCAD from preliminary status through Tender, Construction and As Installed.
- Co-ordination between Architectural, Structural and Building Services drawings.
- Working to project deadlines.
- Liaison with the Mechanical and Electrical Engineers. Taking responsibility for electronic filing of drawings and documents received via email or disk.
- Issuing of drawings.
- Organise all internal and external printing runs.
- Create xrefs for project use.
- Contribution to CAD standards.