MEP AutoCAD Technician
Due to a sustained increase in workload, we have an immediate start available for an MEP CAD Technician with at least five years' experience with AutoCAD.
Reporting to the CAD Manager, you will be required to assist in the delivery of a major new build commercial office project and also assist with on healthcare or care home projects across the UK.
The MEP CAD Technician must be able to work with minimal supervision and then plan their own time to ensure drawings, packages and projects are delivered on time.
The role will involve;
- Using AutoCAD 2D to produce drawings for both HVAC and Electrical drawings
- Ensure all drawings comply with their strict QA procedures
- Monitor work produced by technicians
- Assist in maintaining CAD standards, file management and drawing continuity.
- Completion and issuing of project materials to tight deadlines.
- Organising jobs and co-ordinating with other sections of the office.
- Working directly with engineers to identify and then solve drawing and design issues.
- Delivering outstanding levels of service to their clients.
This is a great chance for a MEP CAD Technician to join an award-winning Building Services consultancy who are passionate about their staff clients and promote a relaxed yet professional working environment. Ref 1529