Associate Electrical Engineer
Top 20 Global Design firm seeking Associate Electrical Engineer - London / Surrey
A Global design, engineering and project management consultancy are looking to significantly strengthen their Design and Engineering Practice in Surrey or London. The Building Services Practice is part of a multi-disciplinary division that is trusted to deliver some of the industry's most challenging and time critical engineering projects including the design of:
- Venues for the London 2012 Olympic Games including legacy transformation
- King Abdul Aziz International Airport
- Bahrain World Trade Centre
- Birmingham New Street Station
- Dubai Metro
- Farringdon Station
- Hull CCTV Surveillance System
- London Heathrow, Gatwick and City airports
- North London Rail Infrastructure
Their design & engineering business provides multidisciplinary engineering services and integrated solutions across a wide range of projects relating to buildings and infrastructure. Drawing upon a diverse skill set and a proven track record of delivery they are playing a leading role in some of the world's most challenging and exciting engineering projects across sectors including Airports, Defence, Energy, Civil Infrastructure, Nuclear, Education and Rail.
PLEASE NOTE : THESE POSITIONS ARE OPEN TO ENGINEERS LOOKING TO RELOCATE FROM LOCATIONS ACROSS THE UK.
They are looking for an Associate Electrical Engineer to join their established Building Services team in the London and South East region, to be based in their Epsom or London Euston office.
As part of their electrical engineering team, you'll get the chance to put your own ideas and innovations into place on high profile major projects including the Dubai Metro and Gatwick Pier 6. You can really make your mark on the buildings and infrastructure that are making the world we live in a better place for all.
This will be an excellent opportunity for a keen individual to progress within one of the UK's leading engineering companies and get involved in projects across a variety of sectors.
- BSC/BEng or equivalent in building services engineering or related subjects/suitable equivalent experience
- Significant experience working on Building Services projects
- Ideally Chartered
- Experience in the design and delivery of medium to large scale projects
- Ability to manage a technical team at a senior level within an engineering design consultancy practice
- High level of technical skill in Electrical Building Services
- Experience of dealing with clients, building strong working relationships
- To lead delivery on Electrical Building Services design on UK and international projects with a good understanding of International standards
- Act as Project Manager on engineering projects
- Motivate and develop the Building Services team to consistently deliver excellent performance
- Strategic technical decision making and strategic technical direction to the electrical team
- Establish and develop strong client relationships with new clients and build relationships with existing clients, securing repeat business and identifying opportunities to sell new services
- Coordination between the M&E Disciplines and across the multi discipline team.
- Ensure Electrical design quality is maintained
- Own resource schedule for your projects and liaise with other team leaders to maximise staff utilisation and Multi-discipline opportunities
- Lead bids for M&E and Multidiscipline projects
- Ownership of commercial reporting for your projects as Project Manager with emphasis on accurate forecasting of costs as well as income
They support flexible working and equal opportunities as they believe that diverse teams provide the best mix of interpersonal and technical skills needed to exceed our customers' expectations.
The Practice support flexible working and equal opportunities as they believe that diverse teams provide the best mix of interpersonal and technical skills needed to exceed their customers' expectations.
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on 020 8464 6678 or email your CV
Apply for Associate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly