Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Leeds - £53-57k plus car/package - negotiable
Are you a motivated, career orientated Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, based in the Leeds area?
Do you want to work for a growing company, with the full backing of a major organisation, on large scale M&E projects?
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior Building Services Electrical Design engineer, to join part of an established yet growing M&E Design team, based in Leeds.
They are a well established yet growing business, and work with a variety of high profile clients. The company have major expansion plans, so it is a real opportunity to grow within the business as the team expands.
If you are a motivated engineer, looking for the chance to work on great projects in a flexible, progressive environment, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Work within the M&E Design team, providing high quality Electrical Design work on major projects.
- Act as Lead project engineer, taking full responsibility for project delivery and ensure the designs meet the relevant quality and UK standards.
- Attend client and site meetings, in order to produce accurate surveys.
- Act as the company representative at client meetings.
- Come up with and present your own ideas to other members of the team and clients, with a “think outside the box” attitude.
- Understand the Commercial needs of the business, ensuring minimum margins and profitability.
- Write and develop design specifications in line with client briefs.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry technologies, and be open to new methods of working and industry change.
- Assist and the tender review process, working closely with the Head of Design/Projects.
- Work confidently on your own initiative, and be happy to back yourself and make decisions.
- Help mentor junior engineers within the business, and take on a management role as the team continues to expand.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of a well established yet growing business, with the backing of a major UK business.
- Work as part of a dynamic team, with genuine flexibility with your working day (fully set up to work from home when needed, and actively encouraged to take advantage of this.
- Join an established yet growing team, and position yourself to step into a management level position as this team expands.
- Work with a variety of clients on some great projects, including major blue chip organisations.
- A very competitive basic salary, car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and flexible benefits scheme.
If you are an ambitious Senior Electrical Design Engineer, looking for a great opportunity within a growing business, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 343 or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Leeds - £53-57k plus car/package - negotiable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly