Up to £37,000 + Generous Benefits
Conrad Consulting is currently with a nationally recognised Building Services Consultancy to recruit a BREEAM Assessor to work within their well-established Oxford office. The successful candidate will be an accredited assessor who is capable of managing a team of assessors working on standalone sustainability projects and those as part of a wider M&E offering.
Our client works within a huge variety of sectors including heritage, healthcare and commercial so the successful candidate will need to have experience within a wide variety of project types.
This is an excellent opportunity within a supportive company who will develop your career.
Key Role Responsibilities BREEAM Assessor:
* Undertaking BREEAM Assessments for commercial and residential projects.
* Report writing for BREEAM Assessments.
* Attending Client Meetings
Key Requirements BREEAM Assessor:
* Qualified BREEAM Assessor with relevant experience within a consultancy environment.
* Experience using relevant modelling software.
* Experience working on a mixed variety of projects.
Apply for BREEAM Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly