Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Leeds - £52-£57k plus car and great package
Are you a Building Services Senior Mechanical Design engineer, looking for a new position offering a real challenge and genuine future prospects?
Do you want to work on exciting, industry leading projects, as part of a dynamic, cutting edge team?
I am currently working with a well established yet growing M&E company, who are looking to recruit a Mechanical Building Services Design engineer, to join their established, yet growing team.
The position is unique, in that it offers the chance to work for a growing business, but with the backing of a UK wide brand.
They work on some amazing projects, so this is a chance to work on some great projects with blue chip clients, but at the same time as part of a growing team with a clear path to senior management level.
- Deliver high quality Mechanical Building Services Designs to strict UK standards and regulations.
- Perform a client facing role, attending client and site meetings, and often acting as the company representative on site.
- Openly discuss, present ideas and “think outside the box”, to ensure high quality cutting edge Mechanical designs.
- Understand the commercial needs of the business, ensuring profitable margins are met with the delivery of projects.
- Attend client meetings, from initial concept through to project handover.
- Responsible for the full delivery of Mechanical services design, and on occasion the sign off of junior engineers work.
- Assist with the tender review process, to ensure tenders are correct and compliant with relevant legislation.
- Produce design risk assessments, and consider health and safety in all design ideas/decisions.
- Work confidently as part of a team or on your own initiative.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of an established yet growing team, with genuine promotional prospects.
- Work on high profile projects, with some well known, blue chip clients.
- A flexible working environment, where remote working on a Friday and a balanced life style is actively encouraged.
- A clear path when it comes to promotion. This would suit an ambitious Mechanical Design engineer, with genuine management ambitions.
- A very competitive salary package, plus car or car allowance pension, healthcare, 25 days as standard and a flexi benefits package.
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Design engineer and currently based in the Leeds area, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment for a confidential discussion.
I am available on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533 from 8am-8pm.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com