Revit Coordinator (MEP)
A leading architecturally led multidisciplinary design consultancy in London now has a vacancy available for a Revit MEP Coordinator to join its building services team.
- The Revit Technician vacancy will offer a salary between £40,000 and £48,000 with an additional benefits package.
- The consultancy was established over 20 years ago
- Help their clients deliver complex and challenging building projects across the healthcare, commercial, data centre, residential and scientific sectors.
- Being architecturally led, they are often working on bespoke design projects, which requires their design staff to be creative and to ‘think outside the box’ to propose the best possible engineering and design solutions.
- Currently employs circa 100 staff.
- Key capabilities include full building services MEP engineering & sustainability, civil & structural engineering, architecture, BIM, project management and construction management.
- To provide a technical service colleagues within the quality and operational processes encompassing computer-aided design - Revit MEP
- To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the client.
- Modeling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using Revit MEP
- Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
- Setting up projects.
- Create legends & schedules.
- Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.
Apply for Revit Coordinator (MEP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly