M&E Building Services Engineer
M&E Building Services Engineer - £25K to £35K + Package (Car/Pension/Medical) - London
Human Capital Solutions is working in partnership with an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy. They have delivered projects in over 75 countries.
Their multi-discipline teams manage, design and oversee a range of property programmes from embassy buildings and ambassador's residences, hotels to motor racing circuits and major mixed use developments.
The M&E division is going from strength to strength, they are 55 strong in M&E across their network of UK offices.
Everyone who works in the business at whatever level is a valued member of the team. It is a philosophy they extend to everyone connected with them - clients, suppliers, colleagues within the industry and their wider environment.
As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced M&E Engineer to join an experienced and talented M&E Maintenance Management team, working on surveys, inspections and reports through to maintenance specification writing, supervisory roles and commissioning management of the many and varied systems found in buildings.
The long term opportunities offered here are second to none for an individual with the right attitude and focus.
- Preparing asset lists, PPM documents, issuing to tender, tender analysis and award.
- Undertaking site surveys and producing lifecycle reports
- Trouble shooting plant problems
- Assisting the TDD team with surveys
- Undertaking dilapidation surveys and reporting
- Feasibility studies for plant replacement
- Plant replacement
- Plant refurbishment
- Licence approvals
- Assisting the building surveying team with projects
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
Candidates will also have demonstrable leadership skills working with younger members of staff. You will also be client facing and be able to demonstrate being able to generate new leads and appointments.
What's in it for you?
25 days holiday/company car or car allowance/private healthcare/life assurance/pension/competitive salary.
There is huge potential for progression and promotion and an excellent work life balance.