Mechanical (HVAC) Resident Engineer
We are working in partnership with a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy to find them a Mechanical bias, Resident Engineer to oversee the replacement of the main heating plant on a large building in Whitehall.
Your key duties will consist of;
- Liaising with the stakeholders, consultants and specialist subcontractors.
- Witnessing the strip out of the existing plant and associated equipment.
- Identifying any potential coordination or clashes and proposing solutions to keep the project to the programme.
- Witnessing and verifying the new installations and ensure it complies with the design and relevant building and health and safety regulations.
- Developing method statements for inspection and testing procedures the mechanical plant and public health and fire services.
- Assisting with the testing, witnessing and commissioning of the new plant.
- Reporting on progress on site to the client and back to the consultants.
- Leading progress meetings with Client and delivery contractor.
- Produce technical reports.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the client throughout the duration of the upgrade project.
It is essential that you have previously worked as a Mechanical Resident Engineer, have a good overview of HVAC design and installation best practices and can manage multiple specialist sub consultants and ensure the project is delivered to programme and budget.
Apply for Mechanical (HVAC) Resident Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly