Your new role
My client is currently looking for Manufacturing Engineers to drive process improvement initiatives and root cause and corrective action, whilst ensuring capacity and capability of manufacturing processes and equipment is matched to the business requirements.
As a Manufacturing Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Assist with capital investment associated with ensuring that there are capable processes
- Develop systems, processes and methods to meet manufacturing requirements ensuring lowest cost and highest quality.
- Maintain process documents, tooling, test equipment, gauging, and fixturing for programs/products.
- Create and maintain standard work for processes and standard cycle times.
- Maintain product family matrix and support cell layout based on the matrix.
- Maintain BOM configuration, implementation of Engineering change, review detail & assembly designs for produceability, liaise with internal & external supply chain.
What you'll need to succeed
As a Manufacturing Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Previous Manufacturing Engineering position held within a production organisation or broad based background in a range of production environments that support a Manufacturing Engineering role.
- Depth of experience in driving process improvement.
- Understanding of current and cutting edge manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Solid understanding of DFMA tools.
What you'll get in return
Great Company Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.