Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineers
Up to £45,000
A new up and coming MEP consultancy are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to work alongside the Mechanical Director seeing through projects from start to finish. This company requires a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to work closely with the Director playing an integral role in the development of the business moving forward. .
Applying Senior Electrical Design Engineers will be working closely with clients internally and externally, developing and nurturing valuable relationships. Applying candidates must be competent with Revit as the firm is looking to implement a full changeover to Revit for all projects moving forward. Previous experience working in the Building Services industry will be essential to become an important part of the company.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Key Responsibilities:
* Take ultimate responsibility for the effectiveness of the team.
* Ensure that the company brand is represented in an honest and professional manner.
* Liaise with clients from initial tender through to final sign off.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Key Requirements:
* Degree educated in a relevant Building Services discipline.
* Currently Chartered by a relevant body (I.E CIBSE or IET)
* Have excellent knowledge of design software (I.E Hevacomp, Revit)