Junior Electronics Engineer
Your new role
Your role will be to analyse and to find trends and issues, by using Market feedback and 'Big Data' Mining, where Statistical Analysis and methods will be utilised to extract the key focus areas, supported by MS Excel and other data analysis tools.
The role will ask you to work within the design team (with Software and Hardware television designers), this role will focus in all aspects of Television Quality improvement activities such as FMEA, Simulated Consumer testing and First Failure Analysis (FFA) of Market issues related to Television products. The purpose of FFA is to find the technical route cause, issue trends and consumer concerns.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the Electronics Industry.There will be opportunities to learn from technology experts in the team to develop your skills within a fast moving and dynamic design team. The individual will ideally be familiar with customer service approaches and be able to thrive in a fast moving high tech environment. Some flexibility will be required for occasional UK / EU / Japan travel to other locations or service centres.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified to City & Guilds or BTEC in Electronics, Electrical Engineering
- Experience of working on, investigating, analysing and fault-finding electrical consumer products.
- Computer literate and confident using Microsoft software and have skills using Excel for Statistical Analysis.
- Audio Visual experience, gained through working on products or technologies such as television, monitor, video, PCs or similar.
- Knowledgeable in electrical safety requirements and best practise, being able to work with a minimum of supervision.
What you'll get in return
Chance to work for a world wide brand
Chance for contract extension past 6 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.