Revit / BIM Technician
Due to a very healthy pipeline of work in Wales, the UK and Overseas, this highly successful Building Engineering Consultancy are expanding their Bristol office with several new hires including a CAD / Revit / BIM Technician.
With a portfolio of high profile and unique innovating projects and a reputation for delivering top quality engineering, this is a company that will help you achieve a very successful career within Building Services.
You will be working closely with the engineers to deliver design and build projects. Responsible for BIM/Revit processes on projects from scheme design through to tender, you will need to be comfortable managing and prioritising your own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate will have experience of and be able to carry out the following:
- Working practical knowledge of 3D design tools.
- Understanding of the practical application of Revit modelling.
- Endeavour to fully implement BIM/Revit technology within the Firm.
- Establishing project BIM/Revit strategies and supporting their delivery.
- Enable Engineers to deliver multi discipline projects using the latest technology.
- Promote and assist teams in adopting best practice in implementing BIM methodologies and practices.
- Support the work associated with Revit software upgrades, testing and document management.
- Reinforce quality assurance processes to ensure that all client deliverables are fully compliant with standards.
- Assist Engineers with project delivery to setup and maintain projects to ensure delivery to client.
This opportunity is with a very forward thinking and modern company that provide a positive culture with a family culture that enables everyone to work to the best of their abilities. Therefore, we are seeking someone who can not only work well of their own accord but will strengthen the company by being a motivating member of the team.
- You will be highly organised, with a keen eye for detail and methodical approach.
- You will have excellent communication skills and comfortable communicating with people at all levels to enable you to build good working relationships.
If you are a hardworking, ambitious, creative and solutions driven person and have a solid foundation of working with Revit / BIM then this role could certainly be an exciting next step in your career.
Apply for Revit / BIM Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly